Join us for our 4-part Club Excellence Fall Summit Webinar Series in partnership with United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee - Every Wednesday in October 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM MDT
Each session aims to spark insights in the topics foundational principles by increasing awareness, providing practical examples from the Ski and Snowboard Community, and engaging in reflective exercises based on your level of coaching expertise. These sessions are designed to build upon one another, keeping you focused on what's most important: coaching. This Fall Summit includes five sections of participant engagement for each webinar: Pre-Work, 60 Minute Presentation, Panel Discussion, Post-Work, and Survey.
Register for all four Sessions: HERE
*Attend all four sessions and receive 4 continuing education credits
- Session 1 - Coaching Philosophy: Your Why, Values, & Mission - October 7th
In order for you to have an influence on others, you need to know yourself. Your philosophy is an intentional guide to align your thinking, your values and your behaviors as a coach...
- Session 2 - Planning: Intentions, Standards, Communication - October 14th
Success for our athletes tomorrow, depends on how we prepare for it today. In these incredibly complex and uncertain times, identifying target themes, establishing standards of performance and clearly communicating to staff and athletes is indispensable...
- Session 3 - Coaching: Attention, Cueing, & Questioning - October 21st
Have you ever considered how YOUR performance in training influences your athlete’s learning? Enhancing how you start training, using intentional language to coach during training and capturing the learning at the end of training will ignite your athlete’s skill development...
- Session 4 - Review: Debrief, Feedback, & Next Steps - October 28th
One of the greatest losses in potential doesn’t happen before or during training, but at the very end. Deliberately debriefing captures new information and insights to close the learning loop for the day, and carry progress into tomorrow...
- Please note all four sessions will be recorded so if you are interested in registering for the sessions but can not make the live date we can provide you the webinar recordings and pre/post work for continuing education credits. You will still need to register and pay using the link above.
Please reach out with any additional questions and we hope you will join us in October!
U.S. Ski & Snowboard Sport Education