Thanks to our generous NYSSRA sponsors.
Are you looking for NYSSRA Nordic?
Want to go to NYSSRA Home Page? Click on NYSSRA logo just above.
1) 2014-2015 NYSSRA Manual is now up, Version #1 - go to About NYSSRA - Membership Manual dropdown
2) Fall 2014 Coaches/Officials Education Clinic information - Officials dropdown
FIS TD Update - Alpine FIS TD Updates will be held in Albany, NY October 24-26. To register, you may go to www.nafistd.com where you will find links to information regarding the events and how to registe
• Edie Thys - Summer Dryland Training - Training Wheels
• From USSA - Recently Posted in About NYSSRA Dropdown
• From Eric Harlow -USSA Club Certification - We congratulate NYSEF
• From USSA - Global Rescue Hotline Service Comes to Membership
• General Results from U14 Post-Season Events -Congratulations to all competitors who qualified and participated.
• Trixie Lever, NYSEF U16 athlete and Canadian Citizen at Whistler Cup
Trixie was 4th at Whistler Cup SG - .2 off the lead and .01 off the podium behind a Austrian and 2 Norwegians. She earned a 4th place in SG also. We're all proud of you Trixie.
• Congratulations to Cecily Decker - Cecily blazed into 1st place at the U16 National Champs GS in Park City by close to 3 seconds. In addition she was 4th in SL.
* Helpful Informational Pieces -
Please take a minute to orient yourself for the 2015 season.
• USSA Membership Categories for '14-'15
Competitor $150 - Required for all U16 (YOB 1998 and older) and above that wish to have USSA points.
Non-Scored Student $100 - Available for all U16 (YOB 1998 and older)and above that do not wish to have USSA points.
Youth Competitor $80 - For all U14 (YOB 2000 and younger) and below. The Eastern region will not have any U14 scored events so there is no need for any U14 and below athletes to join with Competitor licenses.
USSA Club Participant $25 - For athletes training with a club program butnot yet participating in USSA events. Also for club volunteers or parents who are active in support of club activities and events.
USSA Coach $135 (with background screening) ages 15 and older - Periodic background screening, education requirement.
USSA Official $60 - background screening for ages 15 and older.
USSA Club Volunteer $60 - background screening ages 15 and older
A USSA competitor membership and membership in one state racing organization are required for all levels of scored racing in the Eastern Region.
Participation in qualifying events leading to regional championships events requires a valid USSA “Competitor” or “Youth” membership depending upon the age group.
• For RA's - Race Fees for '15 Season - If you are holding a race during the '14-'15 season this information is for you.