News from the U14 & Younger Desk
- Click Here for the Program for the Holimont U12 SL Development Project March 30-31 | 18 Mar 2019190701
- Click Here for info on the U12 VARA/NYSSRA SL Development Project at West Mtn. March 30-31 | 11 Mar 2019190701
- Click Here for the Piche Memorial Home Page | 10 Mar 2019190701
- Click Here for the Program for the U14 NYSSRA/VARA GS Project at Stratton, March 21-22,2019 | 5 Mar 2019190701
- U12 Future Stars at Gore Program and Annoucement | 8 Feb 2019190701
- Click Here for Information for U14 and Younger and Kandahar, Kandahar Champs and end of season camps and projects | 30 Jan 2019190701
Quota's from each Kandahar to move on to Kandahar Championships.
These are based on population of each group at each Kandahar.
Total quota for Kandahar Championships is 120
U12 Girls 20 U12 Boys 20
U14 Girls 6 U14 Boys 8
U12 Girls 7 U12 Boys 12
U14 Girls 6 U14 Boys 6
U12 Girls 11 U12 Boys 14
U14 Girls 5 U14 Boys 5
U10 are added on to this group of 120 based on specific criteria for U10 There is no set number for U10.
Sheets below are from the three Kandahar Festivals. Quotas for each are as above.
Boys qualifying to Kandahar Championships are highlighted in Blue
Girls qualifying to Kandahar Championships are highlighted in Pink
U10's that have qualified are listed below.
Those that have the option of going to Piche Memorial are identified and must send an email to email@example.com by NOON on Monday, March 11 if they will be going to Piche rather than to Kandahar Championships. NYSSRA wil not have representation at Piche so you must make your own arrangements with your club for representation.
U10 that have qualified
Piper Dock West Mountain
Isabella Cummings Holimont
Payton Weinstein Holimont
Hudson Marshall Holiday Valley
Lilah Temes Labrador
Carson Cheney Royal Mtn
Matthew Vitas Song
- Eastern U14 Championships at Whiteface Mountain, March 16-19, 2019 | 18 Jan 2019190701
NYSSRA Quota is 13 Boys and 11 Girls Selected from results at the NYSSRA U14 State Championships.
- Excelsior Cup Scoring | 15 Jan 2019190720
Below are links to U14 Excelsior Cup Scoring for Men and Women, East and West.
We will use these scoring pages to determine who qualifies for NYSSRA U14 State Championships at Whiteface, March 2-5, 2019
The rankings are based on the best 5 results out of a possible 13 results.
If an athlete does not have 5 results, they will be on the bottom.
Athletes must have at least 5 results to qualify for State Championships.
Rankings are based on simple place points. 1st = 1 point, 2nd = 2 points, etc.....
Each run and the combined time each count as a race. If an athlete completes both runs of a SL or GS they will have 3 results. If they only complete one run, they will only have one result for that day. SG only has one run therefore one result. The best 5 out of possible 13 results are used for selections.
Total quota for NYSSRA U14 State Championships is 120
10 Athletes will be selected from results at the Horst Derby - Song Mtn Feb 23-24.
110 will be selected from Excelsior Cup Series based on state-wide membership data for East/West, Boys/Girls
Excelsior Cup quotas for NYSSRA U14 State Championships
East 35 29
West 25 21
Rankings from Horst Derby
Top 5 athletes from boys and girls rankings have qualified for U14 State Championships at Whiteface. Registration will be available starting on Monday 2/25 and will be available until end of day on Thursday Feb 28 If you are highlighted in Green in the sheets below as a top 5, please be sure to register via adminskiracing.com by Thursday at 5pm.
- Racer Support Policy for 2018-19 | 8 Dec 2018190701
- NYSSRA/VARA U14 Dryland Project at US Olympic Training Center Report 2018 | 11 Oct 2018190701
- Alpine College Racing Opportunities | 11 Jan 2018200701
- Alpine Entry Card | 4 Aug 2015