News from the Officials Desk
- USSS Alpine Competition Guide for 2018-19 | 1 Nov 2018190701
- Officials Study Guides for Clinics 2018 | 22 Oct 2018190701
If you will be taking a clinic this season, you must have access to the materials below during the clinic and while taking the exam. You may download the Study Guides and have them on your computer, or you should print them so you can reference them when needed. Note that some of these study guides are many pages. (especially RA - there are two parts)
2018 Update and Review. - For all who will be attending the updates. This is the material which will be reviewed.
- Officials Review and Update - 2018-19 | 11 Oct 2018190701
- Officials Clinics for 2018 | 10 Oct 2018190701
- Competition Official Home Course and Quiz, 2018-19 | 3 Oct 2018190701
Click Here for this take home course to receive Competition Official Certificaiton from US Ski and Snowboard.
NOTE: You must be a member of US Ski and Snowboard before you will receive credit for this course.
This certification will allow you to work in areas such as Gate Judge, Hand Timing and other on hill and indoor officiating.
After reading and understanding the documents, be sure to complete the quiz at the end and mail it to:
5 Southside Dr. Suite 11-173
Clifton Park, NY 12065
- Guidelines Regarding Equipment Control and Protests at USSA races | 26 Jan 2017200701
- NYSSRA Officials Expense Report | 4 Aug 2015
- Officials Forms for Season Work