News from the Coaches Desk
- SL Technique and Tactics - Sasha Rearick - US Men's Development Head Coach | 2 Nov 2018210701
- US Center for Safesport Parent Toolkit | 24 Oct 2018210701
- NYSSRA On-Hill Coaches Education Weekend at OTC and Whiteface Nov. 23-25, 2018 | 3 Oct 2018190701
This year we are taking our coaches education program on-hill rather than just in the classroom. This has been an ongoing request of coaches state-wide and we are happy to be able to create this program utilizing the facilities at the Olympic Training Center in Lake Placid and Whiteface Mountain.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS NOVEMBER 1
November 23-25, 2018
Arrival on Friday evening. Indoor sessions begin at 7pm
On Hill at Whiteface all day Afternoon review at OTC.
On Hill at Whiteface until approx 2pm.
There are four options for this program
Option 1 - Includes Lodging and all meals at the OTC, Lift tickets for Whiteface and the course curriculum $299
Option 2 - For those that do not need housing or meals. Includes Lift tickets for Whiteface and the course curriculum. $149
Oprtion 3 -For those that do not need housing or meals and have a pass for Whiteface. Course Curriculum only. $59
Option 4 - For those with a pass for Whiteface but need housing, meals at OTC and course curriculum. $209
Lunch at Whiteface is on your own.
NOTE: All attendees must be members of US Ski and Snowboard and must complete Background Screening and Safesport prior to arrival at the OTC.
registration is closed.
- 2018-19 Alpine Equipment Regulations | 24 Oct 2017190701
No Changes from 2017-18
- 2018-19 Course Setting Matrix | 8 Sep 2017200701
No changes from 2017-18
- Guidelines Regarding Equipment Control and Protests at USSA races | 26 Jan 2017200701
- Independent NYSSRA Coach Submission Process
Requirements to apply for Independent NYSSRA Coach status:
- Email request to NYSSRA Program Director - email@example.com
- Independent coaches application will be assessed by NYSSRA Exec Com.
- Applicant must be current USSA/NYSSRA Coach/Official membership with USSA Ref 1 and/or USSA Level 100 or above at the time of submission.
- Applicant must participate with USSA/NYSSRA ongoing coaches ed program as outlined in the most current NYSSRA manual.