News from the Race Adminstrators Desk
- Sending your results to USSA and NYSSRA | 8 Jan 2018180701
Click Here for a detailed instruction sheet for sending results to USSA and NYSSRA directly from Split Second software.
- RAs can now email race results | 1 Dec 2017180701
While the upload option remains available for those comfortable with it, Race Administrators can now, alternatively, simply add email@example.com to their email list of recipients of race results.
There is one further step that RAs must do to provide immediate availability of their results, but it is very simple. Just go to https://nyssra.org/domail.
Yes, it's that easy. You don't have to do anything except go there. You will receive an on-screen Thank you, or if there is a problem, a message directing you to send your results to Don Crossman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It should be noted that there is also a link to https://nyssra.org/domail on the Coaches/RAs menu of this website.
It is very important that ALL RAs update their bookmarks/favorites to address https://nyssra.org. It needs to be exactly that for race administrators. It's a security and encryption issue.
- Eastern Region Head Tax Form | 2 Nov 2017180701
- NYSSRA Membership Fees | 27 Oct 2017180701
U14 and Younger - $80
U16 and Older - $90
Coach/Official - $25
Late fee if paid after Oct. 15 - $25
- New USSA TD Report | 6 Jan 2017180701
- Race Packet Submission | 6 Dec 2016180701
- NYSSRA Head Tax Form | 15 Nov 2016180701
- USSA/NYSSRA Race Result Document Packet INFO | 15 Nov 2016180701
- NYSSRA Officials Expense Report | 4 Aug 2015
- Race Administrator Login